Magento One Page Checkout extension makes all checkout steps appear together in a single page for customers to fill in their information and modify any step at once.
- Auto-update later steps when there’re changes in former steps
- Enable giftwrap and short survey in checkout page
- Add discount code, gift message, comments right in checkout page
- Allow changing button style and checkout page layout
In terms of checkout process, Magestore’s one page Checkout is a milestone. The checkout process is much faster now.
The support fixed a few things without ever asking questions – It was done BAM! like this!
Lars WillsenCEO hobbyjunglen.dk
Very good extension and working very well as described.
Do you know that the average abandoned cart rate is over 66%? Many customers abandon online shopping at the checkout page due to a complicated process. Improve it now by using one page Checkout extension! All checkout information such as billing address, shipping and payment method will be displayed together for customers to fill in/ correct information any step. You will be amazed at the significant increase in your store’s conversion rate after installing Magestore’s Magento One Page Checkout extension!
Magento One Page Checkout extension
HOW IT WORKS
WEB POS FOR ADMIN CHECKOUT – OPTIONAL (+$79)
Besides online selling, Magestore’s one page Checkout also supports offline selling.
Concerning offline sales, shop assistants do not need to go through many steps to create orders as usual. They can go to the Web POS page instead, and create orders directly on the page.
With Web POS, you can place an order as a guest or as an existing customer. If you choose to check out as an existing customer, it can be very time-saving as data in the billing address, shipping method, payment method and order review will be auto-changed accordingly.
If you select guest checkout mode, you will fill out information boxes displayed. The system also allows saving the data to create an account for later use by checking the box as shown below.
Besides available functions like Adding Discount Code, Gift Messages, Comments, Selecting Gift wrap…, “the Shipped” checkbox is added for shop assistants to note whether the product has been shipped or not.
In addition, with the Web-POS system, you can quickly search most recent orders by Order ID or customer names/emails. Thus, you can have a quick view of order or print out an invoice for customers.
FEATURES FULL LIST
What is special in Magento One Page Checkout extension?
Fasten Checkout process
- All checkout steps appear simultaneously on a single page.
- Auto update later steps when there are any changes in former steps.+ Auto-update order totals when choosing shipping/payment method+ Auto-update shipping method when billing/shipping address is changed+ Auto-update payment method when choosing shipping method
- Auto-detect customers’ country, city, state/province and zip code with Geo IP technology (New)
- Logged in customers auto fill Billing/Shipping Address
- Place order in Admin using one page checkout method (Admin/Shop assistant uses for offline selling) (New)
Login/ Checkout mode
- Ability to log in with multiple addresses
- Fully supported checkout mode: register, guest, logged in
- Ajax pop up for login/forgot password
Manage Layout and Style
- Change checkout title and description
- Select button style to fit with store theme (New)
- Ability to set up checkout page layout as 2 or 3 columns (New)
Shipping and Payment methods integrated
- Support for most popular payment methods: Check/Money, Credit card, Paypal, Paypal Pro, Sagepay, Moneybookers (Featured)
- Set default shipping method & payment method
- Hide Shipping methods section if your store uses only one shipping method
- Enable/disable fields such as: city, region, telephone, company, fax in Billing Address section
- Ability to arrange positions of fields in Section Billing & Shipping Address (New)
Extra Features on Checkout page
- Allow customers to add coupon code right on the checkout page
- Customers can add gift messages and comments for their order, such as what time they want to receive a package, or special instructions.
- Choose to sign up for newsletters. Admin is able to set checkbox for newsletter subscription checked by default.
- Customers can choose to gift wrap their order. Gift wrap fee can be configured by Admin in backend.(Featured)
- Display a short survey for store-owners to collect more information. Admin can create question and answer options. (Featured)
- Customers may have to check the box “Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions” before placing orders. Admin can edit content of Terms and Conditions popup in backend.
- Responsive (Hot)
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports mobile devices
- Open source 100%
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface